Your generosity campaign is a story worth telling. We specialize in video, print and web that will make your story come to life.
We can help you get the Word out. Welcome, Year in Review and Small Group videos are just a few ways we do this.
Want to be better known in your community? We can help make the connection.
Not For Profit
We help your organization continue to do good with media that helps tell your story.
Year In Review
Where did the time go?
This video allowed the church to tell the story of all God has done over the past 12 months. Combining stories alongside various statistics gives the congregation a glimpse into the impact the church is making. And the ending focuses on the overall mission of the church, getting people excited about what’s to come in the next ministry year!
Here are some people we’ve worked with and what they said about us.
- "Community Media knows how to capture the stories of your church or organization in a clear and compelling way, and they are also extremely efficient and very fun to work with!"Julie Bullock, Generis Partners
- "We loved working with Community Media on our generosity initiative. They understood our language, culture and goals. They are gifted in telling the story through video and our congregation responded wonderfully!"Keith Moore, Dogwood Church
- "Yesterday I had something stuck in my teeth and I got it out...I replaced a wooden slat on my daughter's bed...I boarded up a broken window...and made some new cabinets...all with your business card!"Giles Canter, N1 Outdoors
- "I so appreciate the extra effort on this project. I just don't come across that much value anymore. Your work will play a significant role in helping us achieve our goals!"Dale DeNeal, Second Church
- "Your videos are rocking our world!!"Melissa Sandel, West Side Christian Church
- "Their team was efficient, fun and very professional. Moreover, they were very affordable."Mark Weigt, The Ridge Community Church
- "You brought our story to life in a way that created a call to action among our employees."Jeff Meyers, BP Petrochemicals
Community Media is a collective of creative people who love to tell stories.